Rates & Policies
$35 ClassesAll Aerial classes, Aerial Conditioning, Acro Balancing, Contortion and Handstands
|$165||5 class prepaid card||$33/class
(valid for 3 months)
|$315||10 class prepaid card||$31.50/class
(valid for 6 months)
|$560||20 class prepaid card||$28/class
(valid for 6 months)
$25 ClassesStretch & Flexibility, Juggling, and Hula Hooping
|$100||5 class prepaid card||$20/class
(valid for 3 months)
Private Class RatesRates are Per/Hour, Per/Person
|$100/hr||for 1 person|
|$75/hr||each for 2 person semi-private|
|$60/hr||each for 3 person semi-private|
|$50/hr||each for 4+ person semi-private|
Point Rental Rates
|$20/hr||for 1 person|
|$25/hr||for 2 people|
|$30/hr||for 3 or more people|
- All students maintain up-to-date registration information and sign a waiver. New students: please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in and prepare for class.
- We encourage you to sign-up online. If a class has reached capacity, we will be unable to accommodate drop-ins.
- Aerial Arts NYC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The schedule and teachers are subject to change.
- All classes are for students ages 14 and up. However we do offer Private Circus Classes for ages 5-13, and we can set up private classes for any age.
- All classes, privates, & parties are non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date.
- Cancellations for classes, open workouts, private lessons, and point rentals must be made at least 48 hours in advance to be eligible for a credit to your account.
- Registration for workshops is non-refundable.
- In the event of inclement weather, we plan to hold classes as long as the MTA is running. Please check our website for updates.
- Class cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date.
- Class cards may only be used for specific class types, according to the regular class rate:
- Aerial/Acro class cards can be used for any class that is has a regular rate of $35.
- Floor class cards can be used for any class that has a regular rate of $25.
- Safety is paramount. Aerial Arts NYC reserves the right to discourage or deny participation of students with certain injuries or health conditions.
- Check-in with the office person before entering the gym.
- We encourage students to arrive early to warm-up on the floor before your class begins and are welcome to do ground based conditioning after classes. We allow students to enter the gym 30 minutes before and stay 30 minutes after class for this. We allow no unsupervised acrobatic or handstand warmup or conditioning unless you are renting a point. Beginner-level classes include a guided ground warm-up to help you develop this practice.
- Students are only permitted on the apparatus during his/her scheduled class.
- Lateness: students that arrive more than 15 minutes after class begins will not be admitted and will forfeit payment for that class.
- Students must use caution and follow instructions for their own safety, and that of others. Reckless behavior will result in dismissal from class and forfeiture of payment.
- For aerial classes, please wear tight fitting workout clothes that cover the backs of your knees, abdomen, and upper arms.
- Jewelry, zippers, and buckles, are not permitted since they may cause damage to the apparatus. Long hair should be tied back.
- Locker rooms are available, but Aerial Arts NYC is not responsible for any lost items.
- No chewing gum. Glass bottles are not permitted in the gym. Please clean up after yourself.
- Open workouts provide an opportunity for students to practice the skills they have previously learned in class.
- An instructor will supervise and be available to answer questions, but will not provide new instruction.
- You are responsible for your own health and safety. Make sure to warm-up thoroughly and know your limits.
- There is no student teaching allowed in open workout.
- Any breaking of the rules for open workout and reckless behavior will result in dismissal from open workout and forfeiture of payment.
- Point rentals are available for advanced students and professionals to train and rehearse independently.
- There is no teaching allowed during point rentals.
- You must obtain approval from one of the directors before you may reserve a point.
- During point rentals you are in charge of your own safety.
- In most cases point rentals must be reserved in advance, and we are not able to accommodate walk-in rentals.
- We can not reserve point rentals without payment.