Hooray! You have just successfully taken your first step to joining us in the air here at Aerial Arts NYC. We are excited to meet you and have you in class!
Now that you have created your profile, make sure to take a quick look at our policies and see how we run things so there won’t be any questions or confusion.
To get you started, here are a few small reminders:
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to class to fill out your waiver for this current year and get settled.
- If you are running late, make sure that you are in class ready to go by the 15 minute mark or you will not be permitted to participate and you will forfeit that class. We hate it when this happens. It makes us sad.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, make sure to do so 48 hours in advance. We have a strict policy and there will be no early cancellations past 48 hours. Sorry. Those are the rules.
- Class Cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and must be used towards a class that is held on or before the expiration date. Once again… the rules.
- Don’t forget the expiration date if you purchase a pack of classes. All class packs have specific expirations depending on their size. It’s really easy to double check. It’s listed on your receipt.
- For aerial classes, please wear form-fitting workout clothes that cover the backs of your knees, abdomen, and upper arms.
- Any jewelry, zippers, and buckles, are not permitted since they may cause damage to the apparatus. Long hair should be tied back.
- Take a look at our full list of policies and rules HERE! Seriously, that link has all of the information. ☺
Well, now that we’ve gotten all of that out of the way… Welcome!!!
We can’t wait to meet you. If you have any questions, just contact us here. We will respond to you ASAP.
–The Staff of Aerial Arts NYC