Looking to work on your own outside of class or rehearse a piece? AANYC offers hour long point rentals for Intermediate/Advanced students and professionals to train and rehearse independently or with instructor permission.
Point Rental Rates
|$28/55 minutes||3 people max per point|
(Point Rentals must be scheduled at least 1 day in advance. Aerial Arts NYC DOES NOT offer same day Point Rental Reservations.)
Scheduling Point Rentals
Point rentals are scheduled according to space availability during our regular hours of operation by emailing the front office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply request the specific date, time and apparatus. The front desk will be back in touch ASAP with either confirmation or another option if that time is not available.
Purchasing Point Rental Credits
If you have been approved to rent points and would like to purchase your credits in advance, you may do so by visiting our Mindbody online reservation system at the link below. Here, you can buy the appropriate credit/s and have them waiting in your account for the office to apply when you make your reservation. If you choose to not purchase in advance, simply ask the front office to use the credit card you placed on file in your account to finalize your reservation/s and purchase. Our point rentals are compatible for use with our $28 class cards. $28 cards are available in 5 and 10 class amounts.
Obtaining Approval To Rent Points
If you would like to rent a point at AANYC, but are not here in class to be approved by an instructor, we ask you to submit clear video footage of your work on the particular apparatus that you would like to rent to the front desk at email@example.com. The staff of AANYC will evaluate the material and then let you know if you have been approved to rent a point with us.
Please also review our point rental policies before making a reservation.
Point Rental Policies
- Point rentals are available for intermediate/advanced students and professionals to train and rehearse independently or with instructor permission.
- There is no teaching allowed during point rentals.
- You must obtain approval from one of the directors before you may reserve a point.
- During point rentals you are in charge of your own safety.
- Point rentals must be reserved in advance, and we are not able to accommodate walk-in rentals.
- We can not reserve point rentals without payment.